We're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
As a key member of the site operations team you will provide front line positive leadership across the Prepared production operation delivering right first time product quality, customer service, technical standards and performance, whilst also ensuring health & safety standards are maintained at a high level to keep our people & visitors safe.
The role comes with the expectation to implement and manage change to drive continual improvement of Safety, Quality, Technical standards, Value, Service and Performance, utilising department resources available to the fullest.Lincoln Find out More
We have a FIFO FLT driver position we are recruiting for. This role is critical in the data collection and reporting of accurate information for our operational and commercial teams. Control and ownership and the gathering of detailed analysis are all key areas. You are also responsible for ensuring that all label procedures are strictly adhered to and that rejects are controlled in the manner required.
Skills and experience needed:
You'll need to be an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently both independently and within a team and show attention to detail. You should be self-motivated, responsible and understand the importance of working within Health and Safety guidelines and to detailed work instructions. You will be responsible for the maintenance of forklift trucks regarding pre-start checks, reporting any issues and including the cleanliness of the truck.
Ownership and the responsibility of the FIFO store and the reject area
Responsibility for all tipping area forklift truck drivers
Providing effective and efficient service to the tipper drivers always
Exercise the strict internal and external box control system
Responsible for the accurate weighing and recording of the second pass material including regular checks of the equipment, i.e. weigh scales
Following set hygiene schedules ensuring the area is always clean and tidy
To take full responsibility for the area and liaise with management if any issues arise
Support for other departments where necessary and with the provision of forklift truck driver cover
To adhere to the health and safety policies in the work area and to report any incidence or near miss through the appropriate channels
Any other reasonable duties requested by your manager
In return? Competitive Salary + free potatoes, company uniform, free parking, canteen with hot drinks and snack vending, free fruit, 21 days’ paid holiday, opportunities to grow your career, and pay, with the business.Lincoln Find out More
We are looking for LGV Driver to join our Transport team
Can we count on you to get things done, safely and on time?
You can count on us for job security, a safe working environment and continued support for your career and wellbeing.
You’ll be working as part of our transport team undertaking inward and outward haulage operations with the delivery of our goods.
You’ll have good communication skills and excellent attention to detail. The ability to work alone but also integrate within a small but critical team is vital.
Self-motivated and responsible; you’ll have a flexible attitude, understand the importance of working within Health and Safety guidelines and maintaining our award winning fleet.Lincoln Find out More
We're looking for a QA Operative at our prepared factory. You’ll take responsibility for monitoring the quality of our finished product and ensuring that it consistently meets our customers' high standards.
- Traceability exercises
- Undertake effective Internal Audits to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Ensuring samples are collected for testing schedules and testing schedules are met
- Logging micro samples
- Accurate carrying out of positive release checks for all finished products
- GMP audits/ Glass and plastic audits, including generation of improvement areas, completing database
- Ensure close outs of non-conformances
- Sampling and recording of finished product shelf life
- Carryout of routine checks including temperature, probe calibrations, product checks etc.
To provide front line support to a general range of production machinery and software. The role is primarily focused on the efficient operating of machinery with high emphasis in training Machine Operators to the required level. A level of front line maintenance and PPM is also required.
- To carry out routine checks on VFFS Machines, Yamato, Multipond and Newtec multihead Weighers, ICE coders in conjunction with the Branston PPM System
- Creating Labels within bartender and Clarisoft printing software, and uploading to coders as required
- To set up machine parameters to give a quality, commercially viable product run.
- Check and carry out routine hygiene on line critical parts.
- Liaise with maintenance for routine PPM and any other machine issues.
- To liaise with contractors and suppliers to ensure communication on all set up and operational developments.
- To ensure that equipment within your remit is operating to standard levels.
- Ensure that all work is accurately recorded on the Pirana CMMS system.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager.
- Arrange staff training in conjunction with supervisors to give a fully trained team conversant with machine set-up, test and running.
- To deliver first contact advice on machine set-up and running issues.
- Constantly review and retrain operators to ensure they are performing to the correct standards.
- Carry out packaging line trials and give feedback on on-going packaging quality and issues.
We are looking for Production Operatives to work in our Prepared Factory. You’ll be responsible for grading the product to the necessary standard and ensuring that packs are sealed, labelled correctly and are the correct weights.
You will be a key member of the team working closely with our Machine Operatives and Team Leaders to ensure the smooth running of our busy production lines whilst playing an important part in making sure every product packed is to the highest standard.Lincoln Find out More