We’re always looking for bright people with bags of potential to join our team. If you’re getting close to graduating and you’re looking for a flexible way in to the fresh produce industry we could have a place for you.
What do we offer?
- This 18 month programme gives you an insight into six different business areas.
- You’ll get a diverse range of experience to help you find your forte.
- You’ll be assigned a peer mentor who will support and guide you throughout, sharing their experiences of the programme with you.
- You always get a chance to have your say and grow your ideas.
- Working on live projects you’ll have the potential to be integral to the company’s success.
What do you need?
- At least a 2:1 degree.
- A passion for working in the fresh produce industry.
- Lots of enthusiasm.
- Flexibility, as things sometimes change due to business requirements.
- Driving licence would be useful as you may spend time at our different sites.
What business areas are we looking for?
- Operations Management
- Technical Operations
Please send your CV and cover letter to Zane Dexter, HR manager, at Graduate@branston.co.uk. The closing date for this intake will be mid-March 2017.
If successful you will be invited to an assessment centre and interview, which will be held mid-April 2017 at our Lincoln site.